Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Never Letting You Go :')

I never want to let you go. You are the one thing that changed my whole life and I am glad we could love each other. At least we can love each other, I will never let you go, never let you suffer, never let you cry, never let your smile turn into a frown, never make you yawn, whatever problems you are facing, I will support you, I will always be by your side, always ready to comfort or hug you. I LOVE YOU and that is the thing I am most proud of. I want us to be together forever and ever never separating. Do you think the same way? YES,YOU DO! You love me too, thank you, for everything you have done for me. I will always be at your side even if we are in separate worlds, my heart will always be there for you to love...ALWAYS :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment