Monday, May 30, 2011

I Don't Want It Anymore

I don't want it anymore, I don't want love anymore. WHY? It is all because of you the way you hurt me, you did it over and over again. HOW COULD YOU?! The time when I gave you your birthday present that I made myself, I found it inside the dump all teared up and dirty. I asked you to come out to see me but you didn't turn up and when I asked you why all you answered was. I DIDN'T WANNA COME, I WAS BUSY. That was the answer you gave me every time. WHY? I didn't know your reason until I saw you asking another girl for marriage  I saw everything, I got all my answers. YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME, NOT EVEN A LITTLE. YOU LIED TO ME, but I know it isn't your fault but mine. I chose to believe you and to love you, but I know my choice was wrong, I SHOULDN'T HAVE CHOSEN TO TRUST OR LOVE YOU, all this was MY fault not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment